- A taxi from the airport costs about £25-30, with a journey time of about 30 min.
- A taxi from city centre costs about £15, with a journey time of about 20 min.
- You can take the Airport bus (alight at Waverley Bridge) or Tram (alight at Princes St) and connect to a local bus.
- A Lothian Bus from city centre to campus costs £1.70 single (exact change only). See Lothian Buses website for bus route information:
- You can find our offices on the 3rd floor of the Alexander Graham Bell building and William Rankine Building, on the University's King's Buildings Campus (Access via gate 4 from Mayfield Road).
- Our labs are in the John Muir Building, which is next door.
- Postal address: Alexander Graham Bell Building, Thomas Bayes Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FG.
- Google maps link for driving directions.
- Parking is available on Campus directly outside the William Rankine and Alexander Graham Bell buildings. A visitor parking permit is required. Please contact your host to obtain a permit. On-street parking is also available off-campus on Hallhead Road, Ross Road, and other nearby streets.