If you're here becauase of the backdraught video, you can find out more in our published papers on the subject:
- Wu & Carvel "An experimental study on backdraught: The dependence on temperature" Fire Safety Journal, Volume 91, July 2017, Pages 320-326
- More info, including open access, coming soon...
Details of a selection of ongoing projects and publications are presented below:
- IRIS Fire: Improving the Resilience of Informal Settlements to Fire
- Basement fires, funded by the FSRTT (2015-ongoing)
- Multi-scale analyses of wildland fire combustion processes
- Fire Safety of Modern Timber Infrastructure