The BRE Centre for Fire Safety Engineering exists to:
- Equip tomorrow's leaders in the field with the skills they require
- Support today's fire safety with multidisciplinary Research
- Provide first-class Education in Fire Safety Engineering and Structural Fire Engineering
- Deliver fire safety Consultancy services to industry and other consultancies
- Disseminate information about advances and research in fire safety engineering through Courses, Symposia and Publications.
Edinburgh Fire Group Twitter Channel
The Frank Rushbrook Fund
Dr Frank Rushbrook made a remarkable contribution to the field of Fire Safety Engineering, not only here at Edinburgh, but throughout the UK and further afield. His influence and vision are reflected in the vibrant Fire Safety Engineering teaching and research activities that we see today in Edinburgh. The BRE Centre for Fire Safety Engineering has, with the help of a generous donation bequeathed in Frank’s legacy, has created the Frank Rushbrook Fund. We’re using Frank’s vision and generous legacy to reach out to alumni and grow a Fund to honour Frank’s memory long into the future. This fund will be used to enhance the experience of our postgraduate students, through facilitating global partnerships, teambuilding activities, and conference travel.
You can donate to the Frank Rushbrook fund here: